Sunday, January 14, 2018

Fresh - cool weather 

C'est fresh dehors. It is cool outside. 

Ca fait frih dehors. It is cold outside. 

The soup is cold. 

Sah fih rahfrihshih. It got cooler.
Ca fait rafraichir. It got cooler. 

Ca fait chaud dehors. It is hot outside. 

L'eau est tiède. Loe ih ked. The water is warm. 

Ca fait pas trop chaud. It is warm. 

Le temps fait rihshowfih. The weather warmed up.

On ahyoo ih an ahvahlahs. We had a downpour. 

Luh grehl aprih tombih. It's hailing. 

Shu gone ah lah chass. I am going hunting. 
Shaytih ah lah chass. I went hunting. 
Sh'va ah lih chassih. I will go hunt. 

Shu bihzwain... I need...

J'su besoin de aller a la chasse. I need to go hunting. 

J'su besoin de aller...I need to go...

l'ohfees. l'office. the office.

J'su besoin met du gas dans mon chahr. 

Ej vah tchuer an chevreulle 
des ehkyureulle
des zwoie
des gros betaille 















No comments:

Post a Comment